Completing your Computer Networking Assignments was never so easy before !
At Expert Assignment Help, we promise that your Computer Networking assignments will be completed with absolute care. Our Computer Networking Assignment Help experts exactly know how to get good grades in Computer Networking Assignments which you get from your university. You can also get services from the PhD experts in dissertation writing, report writing, thesis writing, case-study, and assignment writing.
Global PhD experts
Computer Networking specialists worldwide are here at your service.
Mid review policy
Get a copy of the solution mid way to be sure of our approach.
FREE Turnitin report
Forget plagiarized solutions with FREE reports from Turnitin.
Order on Whatsapp
WhatsApp us to clarify doubts and to order solutions.
Computer Networking Assignment Help from PhD Experts
We are assignment counselling service provider comprising of some of the best computer networking experts who are PhDs in diverse fields of computer networking subjects. All of our computer networking assignment help tutors hold networking certification from reputed organisations, some of these certifications are Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Architect. This makes us specialists in delivering dedicated computer networking assignment help services for all types of networking assignments; networking projects and 24×7 online assistance for all types of computer network assignment related queries. Our well-structured assignments prepared by industry and academic computer networking assignment help experts help students in following complex topics of computer networking like Sockets Programming (Client Server and the Web), OSI and Internet Protocols, Semantics and Syntax of TCP Protocol, Routing (Distance Vector), Congestion Control, Error Detection, Data Encoding etc. We make sure that our assignments include all the relevant points of the topic with helpful examples so that it just not looks quality assignment but it makes it easy for a student to grasp. We make complete efforts to utilise our skills in offering rich and timely computer networking assignment help to each of our student at all levels.
List of courses
- The Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Technology Bachelor of Information Technology (Network and Systems Computing)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer and Network Engineering) (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate Of Computer And Network Security
- Master of Networking and Systems Administration
- Bachelor of Networking
- Master Degree courses in Computer Communications And Networking
Discuss Course Curriculum
This course teaches a student about the meaning of the term computer networks and its practical applications. When a computer is connected to another computer it gains the capability to communicate with other computer and also exchange resources like files, data, peripherals such as printers, CD-ROM drives, tape backup drives etc. When two or more than two computers are connected to each other, it forms a computer network. All these computers can now use the resources of other computers to which they are connected to.
Now the next part of this course teaches the various components of a computer network. These components are client, server, transmission media with which they communicate like optical fibre, network interface card, and set of rules which define communication i.e., protocols.
This course also gives an introduction of some of the commonly used computer protocols in a computer network like TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol), POP (Post Office Protocol), UDP (User Datagram Protocol), HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol), IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol).
After having understood of the various protocols now comes a brief introduction of the different types of computer networks. Depending on the way computers are connected determines the type of computer network. This course focuses on basic four types of the computer network, that are Local Area Network, Wireless Local Area Network, Metropolitan Area Network. This course also explains the applications of different types of computer networks which includes instant messaging, massively parallel computing, internet telephone, p2p file sharing, etc.
What to do to get a better grade?
Following are some of the points which would definitely help a student to get good grades:
- Always make network diagrams to aid your answer. Diagrams are very much essential when you are explaining about network architecture, Application layer protocols, client-server model, network topologies like bus, star, ring topologies, client-server, web server programs, data transfer, semantics and syntax of TCP etc.
- Be precise while answering questions.
- Also one should include subject specific terminologies in the assignment to make it look subject oriented.
- Always do a good research about the topic and then formulate your answer. Irrelevant stuff will give a bad impression to the examiner.
- Clean diagrams and well-labelled diagrams and good handwriting can help the examiner to understand your answer quickly. This will help you secure good grades.
- Time distribution is very tricky. Divide time among all the questions and start attempting so that you might not fall short of time at the end. When dealing with choices in the questions, choose the one which you can present well with the help of illustrations and diagrams.
If you find difficulty in computer networking assignments, then we can help you in assisting in the same.When it comes to a technical article on computer networking, then you must require the inclusion of several technical facts in your assignment. But getting hold of well-researched and effective information requires lots of time and efforts. Here computer network assignment counselling services
their students to provide quality and lucid assignments on time.
- Our team of expert professionals are not only experts in academic teaching but also have vast corporate experience in reputed Software companies like Sun, Oracle, Microsoft, etc. All of our trainers here are certified as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Architect etc.
- All of our networking assignments are well-research and quality assignments. They contain essay type questions, chapter-based questions, case studies, short answer questions with proper diagrams. This gives them knowledge about how to answers different types of question formats in the best way.
- Most of the students have theoretical knowledge about networking but lack practical understanding. Our assignments help them understand the key concepts such as star connectivity, OSI Model, Client-server model, different layers of OSI model like Transport layer, Presentation layer, Session layer, the Application layer in a better manner using well-labelled diagrams. This helps them securing better grade in the exams
- We customise the assignment as per the requirement of the student, with a hint of professionalism in it. Our tutors are well informed about the latest changes in the networking technologies and add them as viewpoints in their computer network assignments.
- We ensure 100% plagiarism-free and authentic content at a very reasonable cost.
- We also offer lifetime free of cost re-work and modification facility in the existing assignments.
- We ensure our assignments are in accordance with the mentioned rules and guidelines
- We provide 24×7 online assistance to clear your networking assignment related doubts and get answers to your questions the minute you require it.
Check our Sample Assignment Solutions
Check our Sample solutions which we have made in the past. You will get to know how our solution might look like. This sample solution is also reviewed by Uni markers and you will be able to see their comments.
Note: Some part of the assignment is blurred due to privacy protection clause.
Money back option
Get 100% refund of your money (on showing relevant proof), if you FAIL with the solutions provided by us.
We offer solutions of the best quality possible. If you still are not satisfied, we provide FREE rework. You will only be charged if you change your requirements at the last minute. We typically reply within an hour and take your assignments on a high priority basis if the deadline is near.
How to I know that your solution is Plagiarism free ?
We know that one of the biggest concerns is that you wouldn’t want copied content as a solution. With all hand typed solutions, we still take plagiarism check from Turnitin to be completely sure. Moreover, we also give a FREE Turnitin report for guarantee.