You can download the sample Management essay on Global Strategy Management with the following question for free at the end of this page. For further assistance in Management Assignment help, please check our offerings in Management assignment solutions. Our subject-matter experts provide online assignment help to Management students from across the world and deliver plagiarism free solution with free Turnitin report with every solution.
(AssignmentEssayHelp does not recommend anyone to use this sample as their own work.)
1. Research an organization in the hospitality, tourism or travel industries and develop a list of the policies and procedures they have made available to customers and the method they have chosen to do this.
2. A number of strategies for monitoring the progress of achieving product and/or service targets and standards have been discussed in the text. Which of these strategies do you consider to be the most useful? Why?
3. Research two management roles in the hospitality, travel or tourism industries and write a brief overview of the service outcomes and dispute resolution responsibilities for each position. Identify the skills, knowledge and personal qualities required to manage service outcomes and dispute resolution for each position.
4. How can an organization make decisions to overcome problems and to adapt customer services, products and/or service delivery? What is the procedure?
Research an organization in the hospitality, tourism or travel industries and develop a list of the policies and procedures they have made available to customers and the method they have chosen to do this.
The following are the list of some of the policies which SOTC Travel has made available to its customers (SOTC, 2016)
- Any late surge in the price of the travel or in the price of accommodation has to be borne by the customer.
- SOTC has the right to cancel a tour following instances of civil unrest or natural disaster or any such unforeseen circumstances.
- SOTC will not accept the assumption of responsibility for the insurance coverage of its customers unless specifically mentioned.
- Any cancellation requests made by the customers will be charged by SOTC as per its pricing policies.
- SOTC will not assume responsibility for the deficiency provided by the airline, hotel, etc.
All these policies are made available to the customer in the form of an agreement between SOTC and the customer. These policies are also mailed to the customers, where they have to sign, scan and mail it back to them.
A number of strategies for monitoring the progress of achieving product and/or service targets and standards have been discussed in the text. Which of these strategies do you consider to be the most useful? Why?
As far as I am concerned, the most effective strategy of monitoring performance is by collecting data on the cycle time to deliver a particular product/service to the customer. Cycle time is the total time taken to deliver the product/service, measured from the beginning to the end of the process.
For complete solution please download from the link below
(Some parts of the solution has been blurred due to privacy protection policy)