You can download the sample Management essay on Global Strategy Management with the following question for free at the end of this page. For further assistance in Management Assignment help, please check our offerings in Management assignment solutions. Our subject-matter experts provide online assignment help to Management students from across the world and deliver plagiarism free solution with free Turnitin report with every solution.
(AssignmentEssayHelp does not recommend anyone to use this sample as their own work.)
Quality Management Question
- Draw a process map for the production process (you can also draw a value stream map VSM if you like)
- Determine the lead time for first 12,000 pieces of customer order
- Identify value added and not value added activities
- What are your observation in this process? Are there any bottlenecks? What are they?
- How you will be able to reduce the lead time of this process?
- If you are operations/quality manager of Ajax, what would be your target (in terms of improvement and product quality) for next two years?
- What other improvement you can make in Ajax?
- What TQM tools you think are most applicable for Ajax? Please demonstrate the use of these tools.
- Develop a future map based on your improvements.
Quality Management Solution
In this report, the flow chart of the production process is written. The production rate is calculated. The lead time is also calculated. The house of quality matrix is also drawn in this report. The Total quality management tools that can be implemented in this industry are also analyzed in this report.
Here, in this report, the production procedures of the Ajax industries are analyzed. The flow chart of the process is also written in this report. From all the data that are found in the given problem set the production rate of the industry is calculated. The value-added and no – value-added activities are also analyzed in this report.
Process improvement and TQM application
Shift duration = 8.5 hours
Number of shift in a day = 2
Therefore total work duration in a day = 8.5 x 2 = 17 hours
Meal break in one shift = 30 minutes
Total meal break in a day = 30 x 2 = 60 minutes = 1 hour
Number of tea / coffee break in one shift = 2
Duration of each tea / coffee break in a shit = 15 minutes
Total time for tea / coffee in a shift = 15 x 2 = 30 minutes……………………….
For complete solution please download from the link below
(Some parts of the solution has been blurred due to privacy protection policy)