Try our Quote Estimator to get an approximation of our Pricing.
However, an Exact quote would be sent to you after you have shared your assignment requirements by filling the form below.
Press NEXT if you want to receive this estimate in your inbox for future reference, or proceed further with ORDER FORM SUBMISSION by clicking on the arrow below
Uncompromised QUALITY at Affordable PRICE !
What is the basis of our pricing?
Our pricing depends on
- Difficulty level (It is judged by checking assignment requirements manually)
- Deadline (More the time for deadline, lesser the price)
- Word limits (Higher the word limits, higher the price)(Not applicable to programming, statistics and maths)
So, a tight deadline assignment will be dearer. Similarly, the more difficult the assignment, higher the price.
Why we do not have a fixed price model?
Over the years, we have seen that fixed pricing rate results in
- Overcharging the students: In a robotic charging method, easy assignments get charged at par with the difficult ones, which means overcharging students. We do not wish for that.
- False commitment due to automatic acceptance: This means there is no manual check of the assignment guidelines before charging our clients. We do not commit until we are sure of giving you quality and that is why we quote only after manually checking your assignment guidelines.
I am a student, can you give me some discount?
We know that our clients are mostly non earning students and that is why we take utmost care while sending a quote for your assignments. We charge bare minimum possible for our services. However, if you are a regular customer, you will be offered 10% discount on the quoted amount as loyalty discount.
Do check our Special Offer page to get some more discounts.
It would not be possible for us to bargain on the quote.